Every day a new app comes along, promising to make life better, easier or more fun. But they can’t all be that great. Luckily for us, we have Valerie...
Where to find us during COVID-19!
During normal times, you can find Minnesota Parent at more than 1,000 free rack sites in the Twin Cities.
Unlike newsstand magazines, our copies are always free — unless you want them mailed to your home every month. (That costs $18 a year.)
During the pandemic and the ensuing lockdown, we’re actually still delivering copies at independent grocery stores (see the list below), Walgreens locations, many childcare centers (list below) and anywhere else that’s still open during this crisis. (As a news organization, we're deemed an "essential business," so that's why we're able to continue operations.)
If you’re used to using our rack finder page, please forgive us. It’s down at the moment and we won’t be reinstating it until after the pandemic passes and we are at full delivery capacity.
If you’re not able to pick us up while you’re out for essentials, you can virtually flip through the pages of our e-edition at issuu.com/minnesotaparent, or you can explore all the latest articles at mnparent.com.
Finally, if you’ve always wanted to get Minnesota Parent at home by mail, now is a great time to subscribe. It’s $18 a year. Sign up at mnparent.com/subscribe.
During COVID-19, we will deliver Minnesota Parent (when allowed) to:
*Childcare centers such as New Horizon Academy, KinderCare, Kinderberry Hill, Especially for Children, Goddard’s, Step By Step, Tutor Time, Anna’s Bananas;
*Churches, if open;
*Restaurants open for takeout: Our delivery drivers will make field decisions in many cases. If a restaurant is open for takeout, for example, we will leave some copies;
*Supermarkets, such as:
- Bergan’s SuperValu Foods, South Minneapolis
- Eastside Food Co-op, Northwest Minneapolis
- Linden Hills Co-op, Southwest Minneapolis
- Sentyrz Liquor & Supermarket, Northwest Minneapolis
- Super Plaza Halal Foods, South Minneapolis
- Wedge Community Co-op, Southwest Minneapolis
- Whole Foods Market, Bde Maka Ska, Southwest Minneapolis
- Whole Foods Market, Linden Hills, Southwest Minneapolis
- Cooper's Foods, West Seventh Street, St. Paul
- Mississippi Market Natural Foods Co-op, West Seventh Street, St. Paul
- BoB’s Produce, Fridley
- Dean’s Super Market, Osseo
- Fresh & Natural Foods, Shoreview
- Mike’s Discount Foods, Fridley
- Cub Foods, Stillwater
- Brine’s Market & Deli, Stillwater
- Knowlan’s Fresh Foods, Maplewood
- Kowalski’s Market, Oak Park Heights
- River Market Community Co-op, Stillwater
You also pick up our sister publication, Minnesota Good Age, at most of the stores above!
On hold ... for now
During COVID-19 closures, we will NOT deliver at athletic facilities (such as YMCA); schools/ECFE’s; community and senior centers; and libraries.
Thank you, parents, for sticking with us during this crazy time!
Connect with us