Bahr’s Haunted Acres
October 13 @ 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm
At Bahr’s Haunted Acres, we are more than just a Halloween attraction; we are purveyors of fear, creators of unforgettable memories, and champions of community spirit. Our haunted trail is a staple of Big Lake, Minnesota, and our story is one of passion, creativity, and a deep commitment to our community.
Bahr’s Haunted Acres began as a labor of love, a dream brought to life by our founder, Brent Bahr. With a fascination for the macabre and a talent for special effects, Brent embarked on a journey to craft a haunted experience like no other. What started as a small-scale haunt in his own backyard has grown into the chilling, sprawling, and immersive event we are today.
1. No Alcohol, Drugs, Intoxicants, Smoking/ECig use will be permitted on site
2. No obscene, profane or assaultive behavior
3. Do Not Touch The Actors, Decorations and Props
4. NO outside food or beverages allowed
5. Wristbands will be given to guests upon entry and MUST be worn at all times while on site.
6. Guests are allowed to wear costumes that do not have excessive gore, sexualized or considered racist/discriminatory
7. No weapons, sharp/hard edged props will be permitted on site. Props must be checked at the front gate.
8. We do not offer refunds due to inclement weather – we are open rain or shine and will adjust experiences accordingly
9. There are no ATMs on site. Some vendors MAY take Credit Card, but this is not a guarantee. The event will take Credit Card for ticket purchases.
10. Haunted Trail is NOT recommended for children under the age of 12 without parents, as the experience may be too intense or scary
11.CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16 SHOULD BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT.
**Failure to follow the event rules, including maintaining appropriate behavior, could result in removal from the ground and being banned from the event.
***If an individual from a group is asked to leave, the ENTIRE GROUP will also be asked to leave.
Order Now – Spots Limited – WAIVER OF LIABILITY
Spots are limited to help with the flow of traffic. Please signup for a time slot.
If a timeslot is sold out, please consider purchasing admission for an alternative time slot.
A limited number of onsite purchases will be allowed as well.
Onsite purchases are limited but tracked separately from online time slots.
**If you show up in-person, you will only be able to purchase the next available admission for the time slot that is open**
*All events are subject to change. Make sure to check with the event sponsor by visiting their website or calling to ensure the featured event is still viable.